Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fantasy Football

Ladies and Gentlemen the time is here. In just about 3 weeks the football season will be underway and for some of us the excitement will start this weekend. A lot of fantasy football drafts are being help this weekend in preparation for the up coming season. The question is are you ready? I think a lot of fantasy football outcome comes from the drafts that are happening this weekend. Do you have a good strategy? I'm thinking I do. I play in a 12 team league that is separated into 3 divisions. I also got the 3rd pick this year so I will have a lot of options depending on what the two people in front of me do. What are your guys picks? Do you have an idea of what you are going to do? Here is what I do, of course at the 3rd pick you are going to start out with a solid running back. It is hard to pass when you are picking that high in the order. After I pick my running back it will follow in this order WR, RB, QB, WR, RB, WR, QB, RB, WR, RB, TE, WR, DEF, RB, K. I have done some research over the past couple of months and I think by using this it will help out. Most the time when doing a draft a lot of people just go for the top guy, is that the case? If so has it worked for you in the past? I think a lot of your top guys will do big things, but there are sleepers that usually have big season. Who are your sleepers? I want to see what you guys have in mind for the upcoming drafts and what you guys think it takes to win. Comment on this and let me know what kind of league you are in and draft order etc. I am interested in to see what I could be doing different, there is a lot of money at stake. Thanks Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Combining Antidepressants