Monday, August 17, 2009


Politics!!!

What a subject this could be. I have been in a few arguments the past couple of days due to this topic. Now I know that we will never see eye to eye and I hope you all know this. Why is it when you talk to somebody about a topic they are always right? Do they not understand that it is there own option. I understand that Obama is doing things that we don't agree with are that we could argue for days. If we don't agree with what is is doing then why don't we do something about it, rather than sitting back and complaining about. What are your guys view points on the health care, war? Let me get some feed back from all of you. Thanks Adam



2 comments:

  1. We have to pull out of the war. I believe the war started solely to protect the US petrol dollar in which the oil reserves were sold in US dollars only, but since Saddam grew mad at us, changed it to Euros. Kids, our kids, and foreign kids, are dying, fighting a grown man's war.

    I am all for the universal health coverage. It's about time America actually cared for its citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would have to agree with you. The health care thing is good, I think it will work out. As far as the war!!! I don't think that we belong there and also think we have lost many Americans for no reason.. Thank you for the comment, please come back and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Combining Antidepressants