Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Farve Baby!!


Ladies and Gentlemen I am please to introduce the Michael Jordan of football, Brett Farve! Is this guy for real, I know you are one of the greatest players of all time but when you call it QUITS, that's what it is suppose to mean. Let me think..... has it been the past two years now. Three weeks ago you told reports that you were not coming back, and now, oh boy. I guess we can look at it that he will have a better return with the Minnesota Vikings, they have a great running back in Adrian Peterson, there wide receivers will be better just because he is throwing the ball. Overall, I think Farve will be very impressive this year compared to last. Just remember next time you tell you're agent that you are done, please be done. I think people are done hearing the retiring word come out of your mouth cause its never true.

What do you guys think he will do for the Vikings? Do you think this Farve will have any fantasy value this year? Let me get some thoughts and feedback, and I bet if you are a vikings fan you are loving this right now. He will out play the quarterbacks you have now, and what he is 40. I mean the guy is an awesome football player, but it is one of those things that we went through with Michael Jordan and basketball. The last two season these guys have played were by far their worse years, and I guess they don't see that are get it. I wish him the best this year and like I said he will be better this year than last.

Farve, good luck to you and the Minnesota Vikings!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha.. good post... here's my own Favre post
    http://pardon-my-opinion.blogspot.com/2009/08/favre-signs-duncan-deal.html enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Combining Antidepressants